For the second year in a row, Voice Coaches, a company that provides creative voice development services and instruction for voice actors, hosts the Voice Coaches “Advanced Marketing Expo and Conference” on Saturday May 3, 2008 in Schenectady, NY at the GE Theater.
This one-day event for voice actors brings together a unique blend of industry professionals with a variety of specialized knowledge and experience, giving attendees a rare opportunity to learn from and interact with top professionals and experts.
In previous years, the conference had been exclusively limited to clients of Voice Coaches, but this year, their team is excited to announce that the Advanced Marketing Expo and Conference has open registration and welcomes voice talent from all over the country offering registration over the phone toll-free to reserve tickets for this industry event.
Two of the world’s leading experts in web-based voice over marketing, Voices.com CEO David Ciccarelli and VP of Marketing Stephanie Ciccarelli, will be speaking about getting the absolute most from Voices.com and marketing on the Internet. By combining tremendous client service, rapid growth in opportunities, and an abundance of industry information, Voices.com has set itself apart as a leader in web-based marketing for voice actors. The Voices.com team also has a longstanding relationship with Voice Coaches and the founders are elated to return this spring and also provide live coverage of the event via the VOX Daily Blog, the industry’s most informative and popular blog.
Scheduled speakers for this year’s conference include:
- Rodney Saulsberry, voice over artist and author of books “You Can Bank on Your Voice” and “Step Up to the Mic”
- Billy Serow, top voice over agent, head of commercial VO casting at Abrams Agency in New York and voice acting faculty at Yale University
- Evan Farmer, Host of TLC’s hit show “While you Were Out”, voice for MTV’s “Daria” series, “Celebrity Death Match” and numerous others
- David and Stephanie Ciccarelli, founders of Voices.com, an industry leading web-based voice over marketplace
- Mark Magdich, home recording expert and sales engineer with top equipment retailer Sweetwater
- Evan Skolnick, gaming voice over producer, producer and writer of games including Guitar Hero, Spider Man 3, Shrek 2 and numerous others
- Jay Silverman, voice actor, announcer and public communications expert who currently teaches marketing at The Sages College, The University of Albany, and Voice Coaches team member
- David Bourgeois, Voice Coaches president and professional producer
- Dan Dinsmore, CEO of Overit Media, a design firm with clients including The Chicago Bulls, Trump Vodka, and the Denver Nuggets
Registration for the event includes admission to all lectures and the expert panel, continental breakfast, snacks and beverages throughout the day, access to all Info-Vend booths, networking lunch, inclusion on the Pro Voice Compilation CD, 1 year “I can Voice” Web Extension (Voice Coaches clients only), 4 CD set of the entire event and Voice Coaches Advanced Marketing Expo Book with information from all event presenters.
To learn more or register for the Voice Coaches Advanced Marketing Expo and Conference in Schenectady, NY on May 3, 2008, call 1-866-887-2834 ext. 100 or visit http://www.voicecoaches.com/marketing.